Housing Specialists [ EHS ]
Real Estate Agency in Prague
[ English website ]
150 00 Prague 5
Tel. Daytime: 00420 257 328 281
Tel. Evenings and Weekends: 00420 606 626 562
Fax: 00420 257 322 032
Executive Housing Specialists (EHS) has been locating homes (villas,
houses, flats, and apartments) for Prague's international business
community, including representatives from most of the major corporations
and foreign embassies, since 1993.
We represent only the highest quality housing
locally available and offer attentive, prompt and professional
EHS, working with its commercial clients
in locating office and retail spaces, has established a sterling
reputation in its understanding of the specific requirements of
our clients and tailoring our office and retail searches to meet
The members of our staff have a particular
talent for recognizing the potential in an opportune property
and connecting the right client with that potential, helping the
client make informed real estate decisions to maximize the client’s
business in Prague.
The founder of EHS, Marion Williams, is
an American who has over 25 years of experience in leasing, sales
and property management.
Our professional agents are Americans or
fluent bilingual Czechs. Each member of our team fully understands
the needs and the expectations of busy international professionals
and business people.
Our background and understanding of our
clients' perspective set us apart. Given these advantages, we
are able to facilitate matching our clients' needs with the appropriate
quality housing, office or retail space.
Leasing and Relocation Services
Locating the right property whether it’s a house, an apartment
or flat, or an office or store front in Prague, facilitating the
signing of a lease or sales contract and efficiently handling
the relocation requirements of our international clients are the
primary services that EHS provides.
In doing so, we offer:
* Extended Hours - Professional agents are available days, evenings
* Cross-listing Searches - All property,
homes, houses/villas, flats/apartments, retail and offices listed
by EHS as well as property listed by other Prague real estate
agencies are checked promptly and thoroughly to find everything
that matches your required specifications and quality.
* Real Estate Advice - EHS can offer advice
concerning issues and common practices associated with residence
and business practices in Prague.
* Rental/Lease - EHS provides and negotiates
rental/lease contracts in both English and Czech.
* Follow up Assistance - Throughout your
tenancy in Prague EHS will provide assistance with questions,
landlord/tenant meetings, problems with payments and all other
housing and relocation related problems.
* Assistance concluding leases - At the
end of the rental/lease term, EHS offers assistance with extending
or concluding your tenancy, recouping of security deposits, tying
up any loose ends as necessary.
* Introductions to Prague - We can help
familiarize newcomers with the city, its resources, and schools,
and with the neighborhoods suitable for their needs and lifestyles.
* Permits, visas and customs clearance –
We file and secure all needed permits, and customs clearance.
* A tailored relocation package to suit
the needs of our clients.
* On-line residential rental property search
– Use our web site to search for your home, whether an apartment,
house or villa for rent.
* On-line commercial rental property search
– Use our web site to search for your retail or office space
for rent. top
* Extended Hours - Professional agents are
available days, evenings and weekends.
* Language translation during showings –
EHS agents are bilingual and will translate during showings and
negotiations of prospective sale properties, as needed.
* Negotiation – EHS will negotiate
the sale between the seller and the buyer.
* Organize the preparation of contracts
– EHS will as needed, organize the preparation of, or follow-up
on, required Sale contracts (Reservation Contract, Future Purchase
Contract, Purchase Contract) in Czech or English, as needed,
* Pre-closing follow up - EHS will follow
up with buyers/sellers notaries, lawyers, mortgage brokers, etc.
* Offer advice concerning sale issues.
* Document Collection - EHS will help as
needed, arrange for the collection of the documents required to
ensure that the Seller has the necessary permissions and rights
for selling the Premises at the time of signing of the Sale contract.
* Additional Assistance - EHS will provide
additional assistance, when necessary, with related issues such
as handing over of the premises to buyer.
* Contracts – Review purchase and
future purchase or reservation contracts.
* After closing assistance – EHS is
available to assist with meter registrations for utilities, attend
early owner association meetings and offer whatever other start
up assistance is needed.
* Market introduction for investors - EHS’s
introduction may include:
* Property market research within the Prague
area and the best Prague agencies for properties that would match
* Six hours devoted to showing properties
that represent the market in different sections of Prague
* Discussion of taxes, legal and lease related issues, yields,
arranging for meetings with mortgage people, lawyers to establish
a company, property managers, etc.
* On-line residential property for sale
search – Use our web site to search for your ideal home,
apartment, house, villa or apartment building for sale.
* On-line commercial property for sale search
– Use our web site to search for your retail or office space
for sale. top
Except for sales, our fees are due and payable upon signing a
lease contract or taking possession of a house, apartment/ flat,
or office or retail space.
The landlord usually pays our fees for retail
and office space rentals. However, in some cases, the tenant
pays the fees, or the fees are split between the landlord and
Larger commercial projects are usually listed
exclusively with commercial leasing agents. In these cases, the
landlord pays all of the agency fees.
In cases where prospective tenants want
an agent to represent them and to search for a specific type of
property, the tenants will retain an agent and pay an agency fee.
All fees are subject to 19% VAT.
EHS fee schedule:
* Residential lease (long term) - One month's rent + VAT, due
when a rental agreement is entered into for a property shown by
EHS and payable within 14 days.
* Residential lease (short term - 6 months
or less) - 15% of the total contract value + VAT, due when a rental
agreement is entered into for a property shown by EHS and payable
within 14 days.
* Commercial Lease - 13% of 1 year's contract
value + VAT usually paid by the Lessor. Our agent will inform
our client in advance in the event that the client is required
to pay a commission to EHS.
* Sales - 3% of the sale price + VAT (commission
is due upon registration of title with local land office). The
commission may be paid by the seller or buyer, depending on the
* Other relocation services (permits, visas,
customs clearance) - CZK 10.000,- 15.000 (approx. EUR 350) + VAT.
* Market introduction fee – EUR 280
+ VAT (see Market Introduction section herein). If the client
buys a property in Prague within 6 months, the consultancy fee
will be refunded.
We at EHS are always looking for new ways
to better serve our clients.
We welcome all inquiries or comments.
Finding the right partners
Not looking for the right partners may be pretty costly